BorPower: Vital for Growth and Pollination
BorPower is used on field crops, tree fruit, vegetables, and ornamentals for the prevention and correction of Boron deficiencies. BorPower can be used with a starter fertilizer if its not placed in direct contact with the seed.Contact Your PowerAg Agronomist
FAQ: Why do you recommend applying Boron foliar multiple times to some crops?
- 2–4 qt/acre. DO NOT place in direct contact with seed.
- Alfalfa: 1–2 pt/acre. Apply BorPower at green-up and shortly after each cutting. Add 2 qt/acre AlphaPower MP along with BorPower at green-up and shortly after each cutting to help maximize tonnage.
- Cereal Grains: 1 pt/acre at Stage 4 to Stage 8.
- Corn: 1 pt/acre at V6 to V10.
- Soybeans: 1–2 pt/acre at R1 to R3.
- Berry Crops, Vegetables, and Tree Fruit: 1–2 qt/acre per application throughout the growing season. At least two applications are recommended. More frequent applications at higher rates may be needed to correct any deficiencies.
- Ornamentals: 1–2 qt/100 gallons of water. Cover foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff. Repeat applications if necessary.
- 1 qt/acre with a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre
BARLEY: A STRONGER, HEALTHIER CROP WITH EXCELLENT YIELD
Since using PowerAG products on my barley I have noticed increased stand-ability, denser root balls, and longer heads. The average weight ticket yield was 110 bushels/acre. I have never had that kind of success before!
Alfalfa: Improving Tonnage Results +16.4% Tons/Acre
We have used AlphaPower MP and BorPower 5–7 days after each harvest and achieved significant results. PowerAG test plots using AlphaPower MP and BorPower delivered an average increase per cutting of 16.4% tons/acre.