MaxxPower MP: Maintain Vibrant Growth
MaxxPower MP can be used with a starter fertilizer, in-furrow, in transplant water or as a foliar treatment for any crop. Zinc and other micronutrients are often tied up by Phosphorus and compacted soils. Corn is the most sensitive crop to low Zinc levels in the soil. MaxxPower MP is fortified with Zinc EDTA and other vital micronutrients, organic acids, and vegetal protein hydrolysates. MaxxPower MP also consist of a dormant spore-based liquid that provides beneficial secretions to soil bacteria.
Learn more about AmiTek, PowerAG’s new Amino technology found in MaxxPower MP that supports physiological and metabolic functions within the plant and enhances plant productivity.Contact Your PowerAg Agronomist
FAQ: Why is MaxxPower MP the product of choice for corn foliar apps at V4-V10
MaxxPower MP is a balanced NPK formulation with a higher percentage of Zinc. Zinc is a necessary nutrient that is used as a food source for many of the microbials within the soil, specifically helping to increase the availability of phosphorus and improving plant vigor.
In-furrow / 2×2
- Corn: In-furrow at 1.5 qt/acre. 2×2 knife in at 1.5-2 qt/acre. Do not use less than a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre.
- Soybeans: In-furrow at 1.5 qt/acre. 2×2 knife in at 1.5-2 qt/acre. Do not use less than a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre.
- Corn : 1.5 qt/acre at V4 to VT
- Soybeans: 1.5 qt/acre at V3 to R3.
- Grapes: 1.5 qt/acre (at pre-bloom, at 60% bloom).
- 1.5 qt/acre with a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre.