HarvestPower: Promote Natural Growth and Fruiting
HarvestPower can be used on corn, soybeans, alfalfa, cereal grains, and vegetables. It has a high rate of potash, plus other macro and micronutrients, to promote natural growth and fruiting in crops.Contact Your PowerAg Agronomist
- Alfalfa: 1–2 qt/acre within 1 week after each cutting
- Corn: 1–2 qt/acre at V4 to VT
- Soybeans: 1–2 qt/acre at V3 to R3
- Cereal Grains: 1–2 qt/acre at stage 2 to stage 8
- Fruiting and Leafy Vegetables: 1–2 qt/acre as part of a regular spray program
- 1–2 qt/acre with a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre
Soybeans: Increased Potash for POD Set and POD Fill
At flowering we used HarvestPower with M-Power, and the beans really took off!” The combination of these products have been producing stronger roots, faster pod set and pod fill.
Soybeans: Healthier Plants and Good Pod Set
With PowerAG we’ve been able to put early roots on the beans, get good pod set and advanced maturity. We like to get our beans in the ground early and then get them off before the first frost.