DynaMino: An Innovative Amino Compound
DynaMino can be used across a broad spectrum of row crops, fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals. DynaMino is an innovative amino acid compound combining peptides with Nitrogen and potash to help crops overcome stresses from pesticides, heat, cold, and drought. It has also been shown to improve plant vigor and promote nutrient uptake.Contact Your PowerAg Agronomist
- Corn: 1 pt/acre at V4 to VT.
- Soybeans: 1 pt/acre at V3 to R3.
- Cereal Grains: 1 pt/acre at stage 2 to stage 8 or at stage 10.1 to stage 10.5.
- Forage Crops and Pastures: 1 pt/acre at green-up and within 1 week after each cutting.
- Fruiting and Leafy Vegetables: 1 qt/acre per application as part of a regular spray program.
- Tree Fruit: 1 qt/acre per application as part of a regular spray program.
- Turf and Ornamentals: 1 qt/acre per application.