BorPower is used on field crops, tree fruit, vegetables, and ornamentals for the prevention and correction of Boron deficiencies. BorPower can be used with a starter fertilizer if its not placed in direct contact with the seed.
- 2–4 qt/acre. DO NOT place in direct contact with seed.
- Alfalfa: 1–2 pt/acre. Apply BorPower at green-up and shortly after each cutting. Add 2 qt/acre AlfaPower MP along with BorPower at green-up and shortly after each cutting to help maximize tonnage.
- Cereal Grains: 1 pt/acre at stage 4 to stage 8.
- Corn: 1 pt/acre at V6 to V10.
- Soybeans: 1–2 pt/acre at R1 to R3.
- Small Fruits, Vegetables, and Tree Fruit: 1–2 qt/acre per application throughout the growing season. At least two applications are recommended. More frequent applications at higher rates may be needed to correct any deficiencies.
- Ornamentals: 1–2 qt/100 gallons of water. Cover foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff. Repeat applications if necessary.
- 1 qt/acre with a minimum of 2 gallons of carrier per acre
Barley: A Stronger, Healthier Crop with Excellent Yield
Pittstown, NJ farmer, Tom Hlasney, tested PowerAG products on his barley fields this past summer and noticed increased standability, dense root balls, and long heads. The average weight ticket yield was 118 bushels/acre with 110 bales/acre of straw. He commented, “I have never had this kind of success before.”
Alfalfa: Improving Tonnage Results +16.4% Tons/Acre
Mt. Joy, PA farmer, Elvin Reiff, applied AlfaPower MP and BorPower 5–7 days after each harvest and achieved significant results. PowerAG test plots using AlfaPower MP and BorPower delivered an average percent increase per cutting of 16.4% tons/acre.